The timing and accuracy of ISF transmissions to U.S. Customs and Border Protection is critical to avoid costly penalties and fines. NetCHB complies with federal regulations and helps Customs brokers transmit the correct documentation when and where it’s needed.
- Templates and Excel sheets that can be easily uploaded
- Automatic email notification to warn you when an ISF is not accepted one day before export
- Automatic email notification to warn you if Flexible Range or Flexible Time ISF is not compliant two days before arrival in first U.S. port
- Automatic email notification to your clients and or any entities (e.g. supplier) when the ISF is accepted
- Automatic billing of ISF with your associated entry
- Easy system for verifying unbilled ISFs
- Templates and data completion to reduce data entry
- Viewing of all ISFs in reject status
- Automatic cargo manifest queries of bills of lading at the master and house levels in order to verify how they are filed in AMS
- XML integration capabilities available for larger clients
- System for importers to input the data that you can review before transmitting
- System for oversees agents to input portions of the data for your review and transmission
- Ability to transfer information directly into the entry summary
- Integration with the NetCHB accounting system for quick billing
NetCHB is the most powerful AND affordable ISF program on the market! Contact us now to see how much you can save!