NetCHB keeps information flowing between you and Customs, your staff and your customers to help save time, money, and hassles.
NetCHB will automatically:
- Email you if Customs requests an Automated Invoice Interface (AII) invoice for a shipment long after it has cleared, saving you a possible penalty
- Email you if Customs sends a warning that a Temporary Importation without Bond (TIB) is about to expire
- Query every Anti-Dumping Duty/Countervailing Duty (ADD/CVD) number nightly and warn you if the HTS and C/O combination you are using has ADD/CVD
- Update the Harmonized Tariff Schedule for you the day they are available. In the interim, the results from any queries done by other users will immediately benefit you
- If you are on the border, we will automatically email a Form 7533 to your carrier and update and send the Form 7501 once the shipment crosses
With NetCHB, your Managers/Owners will be able to see:
- All entries that require action from your data input employees, including entries with rejects or entries requiring that an AII invoice be sent
- Payment dates for all statements based on the release date of the earliest entry
- Entries that haven't been released in a timely fashion and their corresponding Form 3461
With NetCHB, your Statement Processors will be able to:
- Extra warnings to make sure your entries are on the correct PMS month-extra protection to avoid a $1000 penalty
- NetCHB will refund you 100 for a late entry if we didn't help you catch it!
- View all entries that cleared 8-15 days ago and are not on a statement
- Email you a warning that a statement is on its 10th day
- See if an entry on a statement is cleared or on hold
- Make statement date updates
- View the importer associated with the entries on the statement
- Verify and warn you if the statement amount due Customs is different from the amount the system is showing due Customs; this can happen when you change classifications or values and forget to retransmit
- Show in RED if an AII invoice is required
With NetCHB, your Data Entry staff will be able to:
- See if the 1C and 3Z disposition codes are on file to help you avoid fines and other penalties
- View information about a hold on any shipment and receive emails when the hold has been removed
- At the time of data input, NetCHB will warn you if your tariff and country of origin is subject to ADD/CVD. NetCHB will also let you know if a steel license is required.
- Automatically select from a list the Manufacturer Identification Code (MID), HTS numbers, and FDA product codes used for that importer before, reducing keystroke errors
- Save information entered into a parts table easily
- Touch a file only once. In most cases, after the entry has been sent and the delivery order is done, staff will receive a response so they can email the delivery order to the trucker and complete the billing.
- Email Form 7501s and 3461s
- Email delivery orders along with digitally signed 3461s and ABI release results (which some CFSs require)
- NetCHB will automatically verify that your MID, FDA MID and FDA Supplier codes are on file with Customs and warn you if it isn't before you transmit
- If you fail to file an ADD/CVD entry on an HTS that does require it, Customs will eventually come back and hit your importer with all the required duties (and penalties) even though they accepted it Error Free as an Entry Type 01. Customs can take years to hit you with a late file penalty. NetCHB will let you know about things that you didn't even know about-keeping you and your clients out of trouble!
- NetCHB will also issue you a refund for any late entry fees that are the fault of NetCHB.