NetCHB is a U.S. Customs-approved web-based application designed to support the data processing operations of Customs brokers within the United States so that they can track and manage the import and export of commercial goods. Using the latest technologies, NetCHB is the most advanced solution in the global trade compliance marketplace. With NetCHB, Customs brokers use the power of the Internet to communicate with customers – importers, freight forwarders, container freight stations, and warehouses. NetCHB clients do not need to make significant purchases of software and hardware, and training can be done at the client’s own pace. NetCHB is logical, intuitive, easy to use, and efficient, all of which add up to increased productivity and savings.
NetCHB offers benefits for companies of all sizes:
- The application is web-based, which means NetCHB clients can access they system and work from anywhere. All you need is an Internet connection and a web browser.
- Digital signatures allow brokers to email signed Form 3461s and delivery orders directly to truckers.
- Electronic Invoice Printing makes it easy to work from home or remote locations.
- Instant responses from ABI speed processing and eliminate the potential for processing errors.
- Each user can view the 1C (AMS release), 3Z (ISF on file), and PGA status of ALL their shipments at a glance from our unique “Dash Board.”
- Automatic Controls allow managers to track overall status, including unpaid 10th-day statements and Importer Security Filings (ISF) that have not been filed as completed transactions by the export date.
- Automatic Email Notification keeps your customers in the loop regarding release status.
- Reduced IT costs can add to your bottom line.
Small companies – one user can file ups to 22 entries a day with billing!
Medium companies report higher efficiency – up to 40% higher – over competitors’ software applications.
Large companies say they love being able to manage information and view operations at the touch of a button.